All of our outdoor kitchen and cooking areas are customized to fit your lifestyle.
Evolve Landscapes has installed custom outdoor kitchens featuring refrigerators, ice makers, trash compactors, wine bars, ovens, grills, wood fired ovens, islands and just about anything else you can imagine.
Some of Our Previous Projects
All of our outdoor kitchen and cooking areas are customized to fit your lifestyle. Materials we typically use for outdoor kitchens and grills to create a custom look and feel to meet the individualized needs of the client.
Enthusiastic hosts and cooks will enjoy the convenience of a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen. If you grill year-round, your outdoor kitchen can be equipped with lighting and a heat-source, for when the days are shorter and cooler. Outdoor structures can provide shelter from the elements.
- Common features of outdoor kitchens A bar area where guests can comfortably interact
- Refrigerator or cooler for beverages, food, and ice
- Grill, properly-sized for the average number of guests at any one time
- Trash bin and/or recycle bin tucked away for convenience
- Extra storage such as drawers, shelves, and access doors
- Counters for food preparation and service
- Sinks with running water for food preparation, hand-washing, and easy cleanup
We work collaboratively with our clients, listening to their needs, to ensure that the garden design brief is clear and is interpreted correctly in the finished plan.
“ I hired Brad to do my first house when we lived in Edmonton in 2007. We went with Brad again for our new home in St. Albert ten years later and couldn't be happier. Thank you.” — Lawrence and Yvette
"We chose Evolve to build a fully functional outdoor kitchen complete with a new deck and fence. They did an amazing job. We have no problem giving them a 5 out 5-star review." — Jen and Dave
"Brad is probably one of the top landscapers in Canada, let alone Edmonton. He's done both my parents yard and ours. Detailed orientated, meticulous and creative." — Charles LeChance.